Virtual Infant Feeding Cafe
A series of online sessions offering advice and support for postnatal women feeding their baby.
U.matter is pleased to support a series of online sessions offering advice and support for postnatal women feeding their baby. An NHS Trust midwife, peer supporter, midwifery lecturer and student midwife will be facilitating. So why not grab yourself a cuppa and join us for one of our relaxed and friendly sessions, offering advice and support.
How to attend:
- 21 October: Getting to know my baby
- 18 November: Including the family
- 16 December: My body as a new mum
- 20 January: What are feeding cues?
- 17 February: Understanding feeding patterns
- 17 March: The differences between colic & reflux
- 21 April: What should I see in my baby’s nappy?
- 19 May: Do babies ever sleep?
- 16 June: Why may a baby cry?
- 21 July: Are babies naughty?
- 18 August: How do babies learn?
- 15 September: Introducing solids to my baby